Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh what a year!

My goodness time flies. You know me and how I don't communicate well with electronics. Call anytime and I'll chat but I sure hate doing the calling.
Well here is a little catch-up. I did my student teaching in Millville Elementary. I taught 5th grade for 6 weeks and 1st for six weeks of student teaching.


This is a game I made for my first graders on the smartboard. They loved it!


Here are the kids in my 1st grade class with the glasses they made celebrating their 100th day of school.
The teacher I was with in the first grade got into a car accident so I took over the class for the rest of the year. It was a really good experience. I enjoyed int (most of the time).

In October, Anthony and I got married. Here are some pictures from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment