I have finished my finals, received better than just passing scores on all of my classes and am ready for a break. I wanted to show my happy class that I spent the last semester with since we had so much fun! Also I will put on some of my class that I was doing practicum in. It was a 5th grade class in a little town called Mendon. I sure had a blast and will miss them a lot. 
Note: The date is wrong on my camera and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. So this is not 5 years ago.
This is one of the mom's that comes in and helps every Thursday.
I am so excitedto hear about what you are up to! I love blogging and hope you do too. It is a good way to keep a record as well as keep in touch. And I find writing gives me perspective, peace, insights, and helps me count my blessings. It's great to have you aboard. I love you.
ReplyDelete